Thursday, October 3, 2013

October 2nd, 2013

Well first off, I slept like crap last night.  Went to bed around 11 and work up at 130 to let the dogs out.  5 minutes later I open the door to let them back in and I see Bandit jump out of the pool, so I'm immediately pissed off.  I know I'm going to have to dry him off before I bring him back in because if I don't, he will stand by the back door and bark, until he gets what he wants.. Sooo I decided to lay in bed and try my luck at leaving him outside anyways.  Right as I'm about to get back to sleep (about 20 minutes later) he starts his barking.  I was really hoping Blake would wake up and take care of it but that didn't happen so I got back out of bed, let him inside and dried him off.. There goes 1 hour of my precious sleep. Slept about 5.5 hours.

Eating!!!
Breakfast- Banana w/ Peanut butter, 2 hard boiled eggs, and Coffee.
Snack- Nutri-grain bar
Lunch- Grilled Chicken Breast, Trader Joes Greek Non-Fat Yogurt w/ Almond butter Mixed into it.
Snack- Cliff bar
Dinner- Hamburger Helper :/

 WOD 
5 minutes to work up to a heavy double Back Squat / 365
- rest 5 min -
5 minutes to work up to a heavy single Jerk (from the rack, behind the neck) / 275
- rest 5 min -
10 minutes (no more than 3 attempts) at max Double Unders / 33
- rest 5 minutes -
5 min AMRAP
10 box jumps (30/24")
10 burpees
10 burpee box jumps (30/24") / 2+19

Flagstaff competitors were only allowed to work up to 90% of Back squat and Behind the neck Jerk..  My double unders were terrible, felt my shin splints flare up about 10 into my first round, after that it's basically hopeless. 3 more days until AC^2 and I'm praying for minimal double unders, the low in Flagstaff Friday night is 25 degrees so Saturday morning will be brutal.

No comments:

Post a Comment