Tuesday, October 1, 2013

October 1, 2013

This is the first entry of my Crossfit Blog and it's just a new way for me to keep track of my progress because I have not kept any other way up.  I am first going to list some of my PR's and the few benchmark workouts I actually remember my score too.

Max Lifts                        
Back Squat 425 lbs
Front Squat 365 lb x 2
OH squat 245 lbs x 2
Power Clean 285 lbs
Full Clean 325 lbs
Clean and Jerk 300 lbs
Push Press 295 lbs
Snatch 215 lbs
Bench Press 360 lbs
Deadlift 495 lbs
Strict Press 215 lbs

Gymnastic PR's
Max Pull-ups 41
Max Muscle ups 6
Max HSPU 28
Max Bar MU 12
Double Unders 100

Benchmark Workouts
Fran 2:50
Grace 1:55
Isabel 2:22
Annie 7:10 (My Ab-Mat sit-ups are awful) did DU unbroken
Karen 5:32
Lynne 189

Those are all I have recorded and some of them are a little old but this is what I have to work with.  Later today I will be taking on "Fat Helen" which should be very interesting.  After being sick and coming back from mexico a few weeks ago my cardio has not been the same and my dreaded shin splints came back to haunt me last week. AC^2 Comp In Flagstaff in 4 days.  

Strength/Gymnastics
I did alternating minutes for 10 minutes of 5 unbroken 95lb snatches and 6 wieghted (26,26,35,44,53) pistols.

First time doing unbroken full snatches and at 95 lbs they felt pretty good.  Ive also been having trouble with my right knee but I was able to work up to 53lb on the pistol so I was happy with that.

WOD
Fat "Helen"
3 rounds:
400m Run, 21 70lb KB swings, 12 C2B Pull-ups
12:12

Wore some old Nike running shoes and I finished the workout without my shins hurting, Success!  Now I just need to find a way to be able to breathe during the runs and Ill be quite the Crossfitter.  Did the 1st round of KB swing unbroken than did 14,7 the second round, and finished up with 12,11.. yes that equals 23, I was WOD drunk.  The C2B pull-ups were much harder than expected, 1st round butterfly unbroken, second round kipping unbroken, and the third round was a mess.  My grip was gone, I felt like I couldn't breathe, I think I was leaning up on the pull-up rig for about a minute of my last 12 pull-ups.  I believe I did 4 sets of 3 but I could be mistaken.  

One more day of crossfit before I rest up for Flagstaff.

Eating!!
Breakfast- 2 donuts :/ and a hard boiled egg
Lunch- White Meat Curry chicken salad from Trader Joes.
Snack- Hard boiled eggs and Almonds
Dinner- Raisin Bran Crunch Cereal and a Protien Shake.

I realize that is not the ideal meal plan but hopefully writing it down will get me to start eating a little better.  The donuts as you will see are not a regular thing.   

  

No comments:

Post a Comment